We are doing some pretty huge things this year and we want to continue to grow our team. We are not only looking for new writers to join our writers team, but we are also hiring for our Executive Team as well!
Please click the buttons below to view available opportunities.
SDM is looking for local (San Diego county) moms who are passionate about our community and love to share stories and wisdom with others. This is a volunteer position, but there are some really fun perks to make it all worthwhile. ***Note: you do NOT have to be a blogger to apply!
Here’s the “job description”:
What You GIVE::
- One original post/month on topics of your choice (within the brand and mission of SDMB)
- Six-month commitment
- Available for in-person, regularly scheduled contributor meetings (approx every 8 weeks)
- Interaction in our private FB group and regular interaction on SDM social media platforms
- A passion for moms, kids, and the San Diego county area (where you also live, of course)
- Reliable, team-oriented, flexible & fun attitude
What You GET::
- Your photo and bio on San Diego Moms contributing writers page (with links to your personal blog and/or Facebook page if you choose to share them)
- Access to the private SDM contributors group on FB
- Opportunity to test products and/or visit local businesses for review purposes (translation: free stuff)
- Continuing education and professional development in the areas of writing, blogging, SEO, social media, and more
- Access to pre-sale discounted tickets or free entry to San Diego Moms events (which often sell out quickly)
- Coffee shop meetings, hugs, new friends, and play dates
What To DO::
- Fill out the application below!
About Our Decision…
- Many factors influence our final decision on who is the best fit for our team. Often we are looking to fill a particular topic/niche area or style of writing. For example – we need moms who live in different locations all over San Diego! We are looking for moms in all of these categories: Single moms, moms with different cultural backgrounds, full-time working moms, LGBTQ moms, foster moms, adoptive moms, military moms, etc. If you have a specific niche then you might be a great fit for our team! We strive to reflect the culture of San Diego so we want to be as diverse as possible. If it isn’t you this time (or if it wasn’t you last time), please know it may have nothing to do with how much we like your writing or you as a person/mom/friend/neighbor.
- The Contributor role is more of a commitment (with more perks) than some moms are ready for due to pregnancy, new babies, or just this busy time of life we’re in. If you would like to write for San Diego Moms in a Guest Blogger capacity (occasional guest posts with no other commitments and no freebie perks), just fill out our guest post submission form.
- Our decision process will take approximately 1-2 weeks from the time you submit. New Contributors will be notified by email.
Join the San Diego Moms Photography Team!
We are currently looking for FOUR photographers to join our photography team! We are excited to be hosting events again and we have a great lineup of events and we want you to join our team. In exchange for the donation of your time and talents we have created a program that offers you and your business a competitive marketing / advertising campaign for the year!
Click the link below to read more and to apply please email to [email protected] Please include your bio and website and why you want to join our team!!!