Easter is this weekend, and although we may have to celebrate a bit differently this year, it doesn’t mean it can’t be fun!
We are launching a three-day #EggcellentSD Easter photo and video contest to spice things up a bit, with chances to win lots of great prizes and a GRAND PRIZE worth $500+. PLUS we also wanted to share a few other fun ideas below!
Enter the Photo Contest to Win Big Prizes!!
To enter our #EggcellentSD Photo or Video Contest all you have to do is share a photo of your family social distancing, but still celebrating Easter. It could be a photo or video of an Easter egg hunt in your home, a social distancing egg hunt, a family photo, Easter brunch or dinner, or really anything that embodies your Easter Celebration to you.
Then TAG @SanDiegoMomsBlog and @TheCWSanDiego with the hashtag #EggcellentSD and we will share your photo on our social sites and winners will be selected at random Monday morning for those who participated.
- 10 lucky winners will receive various prizes: ($10 coffee gift cards, SDMB swag, tickets to future SDMB Events, $10 Amazon gift cards)
- ONE grand prize winner will receive an SDMB Gift Basket worth $500+, which will include 2- $100 gift certificates to eLiveLife.com for a complimentary health, beauty or wellness service with one of their providers (of course, once the shelter-in-place is lifted), SDMB Tank Tops, $50 Amazon gift card, FREE tickets to SDMB Fall Events and much much more!
- See full rules below*
What is a Social Distancing Egg Hunt?
Simply encourage residents in your neighborhood or community to post drawings of Easter eggs and hang them in their windows, porches, fences, or anywhere they’re able to be seen from a safe distance. Families walking or driving can enjoy an Easter egg hunt. Those on the hunt can share the pictures and experience online.
You can join one of the already-launched egg hunts below or start one in your neighborhood. You can drop a flyer off in your neighbor’s mailbox explaining the egg hunt concept, jump on your community group or next door app to share the idea and get engagement.
Join a Social Distancing Egg Hunt
Easter Egg Template Printouts
- First Palette Templates
- Simple Mom Project Templates and Coloring Sheets
- The Best Ideas for Kids Templates
Digitally Created Photo with the Easter Bunny – Picture Me Bunny
Rancho San Diego Towne Center provides digitally created pictures of children, families, and pets with the Easter Bunny. shopranchosandiegotownecenter.com is offering its shoppers a creative way to capture precious photos with the Easter Bunny … from home.
- Picture me bunny provides digitally created pictures of children, families, and pets with the Easter Bunny even if they can’t visit in person.
- $5 discount on Easter Bunny photo packages using coupon code: HAPPYBUNNY at checkout.
Instagram Photo Contest Rules / Disclaimer
This promotion is open to those over the age of 18 and current San Diego residents. Void where prohibited. Contest runs from Friday, April 10th-Sunday, April 12th at midnight. Winner(s) will be selected at random on Monday, April 11th via direct message.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram.
Publicity Release. By participating in the Contest and/or accepting the prize, each entrant irrevocably gives permission (and agrees to confirm this permission in writing) to use his or her name, image, photograph, video in any and all media, for advertising and promotional purposes, without further compensation or notice, worldwide and in perpetuity, in any and all forms of media, now known and hereafter devised, including without limitation online, unless prohibited by law. For example, and without limitation, Images may be re-used and featured on SDMB Instagram page throughout the duration of the Contest, including your original caption and Instagram user name.