Do you love all of the Instagram-worthy photos of moms with their kids in matching swim or beach attire? Capturing moments like these are priceless, and whether you are a mommy influencer / mompreneur looking for content for your blog, or are just looking for some incredible moments to capture for your photo books at home—we have the perfect event for you.
The San Diego Moms Blog has partnered with the talented Crystella Photography and PatPat for an exclusive ‘Babes with Babes’ mini photo session that will leave you with not only beautiful photos to cherish for the rest of your life, but also a mini “staycation” and family experience to the Bahia Resort and Hotel for the entire day.
With your mini-photo session not only do you get a 20-25 minute photo session and 30 digital images (details below), but also a day of pampering, networking and relaxation. PLUS with your mini-session purchase comes a FREE $50 Gift Card / Credit to be used on PatPat for your matching suit or beachwear set.
Tickets are $225 per family and include the following:
Buy tickets now – http://bit.ly/2WpmgVG
– 20-25 minute professional mini-session with Crystella Photography at the Bahia Resort Hotel pool or beach
– 30 digital images (Back to you just in time for Mother’s Day!)
– $50 credit for matching suit or beachwear sets on PatPat (please order and allow enough time for shipping)
– 10% off code for all additional orders as needed for additional family members
– Welcome champagne and light hors d’oeuvre’s in our hotel suite
– Access to Bahia Resort Hotel Suite to change / get ready
– Access to the Bahia Resort Hotel Pool before or after your shoot (on event date only)
– Complimentary makeup touch-up
– Tickets for each mom (+ family) to enjoy a trip on the Bahia Belle. The Bahia Belle is a turn-of-the-century, Mississippi-style stern-wheeler boat that cruises Mission Bay between the Bahia Resort Hotel and its sister property, the Catamaran Resort Hotel and Spa. Complimentary for hotel guests, this Mission Bay boat cruise is a truly scenic way to see the area.
We hope to see you there!!