Last year’s virtual cake competition was such a hit, the San Diego Cake Club decided to do it again!
The 2021 Virtual San Diego Cake Show is back!
Not only will you be able to continue showing your creativity, you’ll be helping a good cause – keeping families close to their hospitalized child as all registration fees and donations go directly to San Diego’s Ronald McDonald House!
- Registration is now open until April 23rd
- Voting for People’s Choice is open April 12th-30th. VOTE HERE for your favorite creation!
- Winners Announced May 3rd.
- You can enter any cake, cookie, or cupcake that you have personally created within the last 2 years – it does not have to be something made specifically for this competition.
- It can have been entered in any other competition – however, it CANNOT have won another competition.
- Your creation does not need to follow the “Carnival of Cakes” theme of the cake show.
Cakes, Cookies or Cupcakes – Ready to Register?
Select the register button at the bottom of the linked page and sign yourself up! You can enter the following categories:
- Juniors (Ages 14 and below): Cakes, Cookies, or Cupcakes
- Adults (Beginners and below): Cake, Cookies, or Cupcakes
- Professional (Intermediate skills and above): Cake, Cookies/Cupcakes, Non-Cake (sugar flowers, chocolate/sugar show pieces, modeling, etc.)
Great Prizes To Be Won
1st place winner in the Professional Non-Cake will be awarded a 3-day flower class with Nicholas Lodge (valued at $650), in addition to the prize package! The winners of the other Professional categories will win the prize package.
The People’s Choice winner will receive a Remarkable Creators Phone & Tablet Stand with Ring Light Bundle (valued at $140), in addition to the prize package!
The top Adult Cake, Cookies, or Cupcake will each win the prize package!
The top Junior Cake, Cookies, or Cupcake will each win the prize package!
Each winner will be entered into an opportunity drawing for a $50 Simi Cakes gift card.
- Send a picture of your completed creation to Diana Witte at email@example.com by April 23rd;
- You may send up to 4 pictures of your creation;
- Images should be either jpg or png files;
- Vote on your entry for People’s Choice from April 12th – April 30th: VOTE HERE
Supporting San Diego’s Ronald McDonald House
All proceeds will go to San Diego’s Ronald McDonald House Home Fund to help sustain the true “heartbeat” of the House, where lodging, care, meals, and other vital services provide the strength and resources families need to stay close to their child’s hospital bedside. Founded in 1980, San Diego’s Ronald McDonald House provides a “home-away-from-home” for families with children being treated for serious, often life-threatening conditions at local hospitals.